Sunday, July 6, 2014

What is this blog about?

Here's the deal, I have no idea what this blog is about.
I don't think I ever will.

I'm not much of a writer, though I do enjoy it. Maybe I just have never found the time, but I realize that I need to take out the time. So here's me, doing just that

All I plan to do is write whenever I can, about whatever I was looking at before I started writing. So, you are not going to see a theme here. I could be writing about Digital Marketing, which happens to be something that I love, or football (no it's not just the world cup fever, I really do enjoy football), cars? maybe, Internet? definitely. Entrepreneurship? I could definitely point out what not to do, although I did a few things right, I know plenty who didn't.

Wow, I'm at my fourth paragraph already! Yes, I will count this as 4 paras and this is how long I expect to be writing, unless I really don't have much work to do.

So, this should do it for a start, now on to the next one.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an entrepreneur and digital marketer (I like the word evangelist, but I'll just stick to Marketer for now). I'm not gonna be writing on a particular topic, just whatever I feel like!